A Year of Ceremony: Advanced Shamanic Practitioner Training
May 1, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - April 25, 2021 @ 2:00 pm$400 – $2250
One Year Advanced Practitioner Training & Adventures 2020 – 2021
- May 1, 2, 3
- July 30, 31, Aug 1, Aug 2
- October 30, 31, Nov 1
- January 29, 30, 31
- April 23, 24, 25
The Year of Ceremony is an Advanced Shamanic Practitioner’s Training program for those wanting to further develop their practices and understanding of working the shamanic pathways for growth, empowerment and awakening.
This course is for the serious shamanic practitioner who would like to hone his or her skills, working the Medicine Wheel and all foundational practices in shamanism. Together we will create a sacred space for tribe, co-creation, manifestation, alchemy, personal healing, working as healer with others, and working energy for healing the collective.
**There may be some additions and tweaks to the curriculum to best serve the participants as we gather.
Curriculum includes (but not necessarily limited to):
- Working the Map of the Medicine Wheel
- Working in ceremony
- Plant medicine work
- Being the Dreamer of Your Reality – Day Dreams, Night Dreams, Symbol Systems for understanding your experience and creating your reality
- Impecability and integrity – alignment with higher truth
- Shamanic journey work
- Deepening Intuition, knowing, awakening
- Setting the Container – boundaries, growth, manifestation
- Ancient Teachings on the Magick of Alchemy
- Temple Altar Work – Setting and working your Altar to shift energies, etc.
- Deepening Relationships with Allies, Angels, Elementals, Plants, Animals, Ancestor
- Elemental Magick with Sacred Bath Water, Oils, Candle Making, Herbs, Intentions and Self Love
- Love Baths and Smoke Baths
- Dowsing and muscle checking
- There is No Outer Shaman – Tag, You are IT!
- Shamanic Practitioner Healing Practices for Self and Other
Owning Your Story, Shifting Your Story
Clearing Fear and Trauma
Clearing Ancestral Patterns
Recognizing and sealing energy leaks
Cord Cutting – Breaking Free
Geometric Work with Gridding and Sealing Techniques
- Shamanic Tool Use – Feathers, Drums, Rattles, Stones, Hands, Song, etc.
- Shamanic Song – Vibrational Sound Healing
****This is an experiential class, where you are expected to practice, embody and demonstrate the teachings.
Requirements to join: This is for all ASHS graduates who want to go further, deeper, wider, higher on the path! A commitment is to all meetings is expected and required as a prerequisite to this advanced study and participation. Must be able and willing to hike, camp and participate in ceremonial work, as well as all homework and monthly Zoom calls, and building the community of Tribe through the group participation. It is strongly requested that the participant also do additional once quarterly recommended ceremonial work in addition the course work.
Each participant is responsible for his own travel costs and any additional costs of lodging or food when not at Katherine’s Casa. One gathering will be a camping trip/outdoor excursion (location yet to be determined).
Each participant will have potluck item(s) to bring to each meeting, as we will cook all meals together, clean up, and act in cooperation as Tribe supporting and nourishing each other. (Expectation is to keep the cost each person’s food contribution to $25 each)
Training Cost – $2250
Deposit to hold your place in class – $400
Monthly payments of $185 due in 10 installments beginning April 15, 2020.
Enrollment is limited to 15 students.