- This event has passed.
Advanced Shamanic Practices – 1st Class
November 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm$75 – $125
9am to 5pm
Limited space – register early
Basic shamanic course work is required to attend this class: Artist Shaman Healer Sage or Year of Ceremony.
- Ethics – An important piece of being a shamanic practitioner is having an ethical perspective and respect for the soul, as well as their circumstances.
- Setting space – Before working on another, it is important to clear and set the energy in any space for any healing.
- Clearing, charging and using your tools – Tools also need to be prepared before and after work.
- Calling Allies, Ancestors and Helpers – A great shamanic practitioner never works alone. Identify and call in your best allies for healing work.
- Use your intuition – Methods to work are important, yet your intuition is perhaps your most valuable tool. Learn to prepare yourself on all levels so you can show up as a “hollow bone” for Spirit to work through you.
- Energy clearing – Identify and clear stagnant energies, and energy leaks; pull hucha out; put sami in
- Clearing cords and attachments – Identify and learn how to clear and release
- Seal the healing – Learn to seal your healing work so your client may integrate and hold the healing.
- Practice, practice, practice – You will have a chance to practice on others in the afternoon.
Cost – $125
Space is limited in class. Please register early. Deposit is non-refundable after Oct. 24th.