Fall Harvest Women’s Retreat Healing with Our Ancestors
Friday, October 20th through Sunday, October 22nd • Check-in: 4 to 6pm, Friday, Oct. 20th • Check-out: 10am, Sunday, Oct. 22nd • Location: YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, CO
Retreat tuition includes two nights of accommodations • $777 (bunk bed and room sharing) • $888 (shared queen-sized bed room) • $999 (own queen bed in a shared room) • five meals; two healing sessions with the practitioner of your choice • group ceremonies • guided yoga and meditation
It’s time to Gather Women in Sacred Holy Spaces
Fall Harvest Retreat and Celebration
Join together with like-minded and like-hearted women seeking sanctuary of the heart and soul. The Fall Harvest Women’s Retreat, Healing with Our Ancestors is a sacred container for women to deepen into their heart-spaces provided by facilitator/spiritual teachers Katherine Skaggs (author of the multi-award-winning spiritual guidebook Artist Shaman Healer Sage: Timeless Wisdom, Practices, Ritual, and Ceremony to Transform Your Life and Awaken Your Soul) and Kim Johnson (wise woman, elder, catalyst for change, and so much more,) and Bring About Women’s Retreats with Becky Hoffman… and of course a beautiful council of wise women listed below.
Fall, also known as the West in the Medicine Wheel, is the time for Harvest, completion, graduation, endings, celebration, release, and death. It is the doorway to our Ancestors, and the place where we begin to move inward after our time in the summer sun. Within this time together we will celebrate the magic of the divine feminine with the wise council of women who’ve come together to support your harvest, release, healing, restoration, and illumination.
What You Can Expect to Experience & Gain in Retreat
- With Fall as our theme, you will be guided to Harvest the good from all aspects of your life, inwardly and externally, through ceremony, ritual, learning spaces, journaling, yoga, good food, walks in the woods, and private healing sessions with the practitioners of your choice.
- Opening Ceremony - You will learn about and work with the power of cycles as represented in the Wheel of Life, aka the Medicine Wheel. (Katherine and Kim) An opening ceremony is offered to set a safe and loving container for our retreat together.
- Our host Becky and Co-host Natalie will support you in every way with introductions, agreements, logistics, and scheduling. If you have a question or need they will nourish you in every way possible to help you success in your desires for this healing retreat.
- You will be guided in setting your intentions in the East - the beginning of our time together. This is the place to plant the seeds of our heart desires, to move into wonderment and possibility through our curiosity, and to focus on what is most important in how we live our lives. (Katherine and Kim)
- You will be guided to co-create an Ancestral Altar with your retreat sisters as a focus for healing and gathering our gifts. This is a place to connect to our Ancestral lineage, born of your physical DNA, and your spiritual and soul lineages. (Katherine and Kim)
- You’ll learn about herbs to work with to support growth and expansion (the South energy) from our herbal expert Taylor Short.
- There will be time to enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature in the pristine areas of the Rockies around our cabin area. An optional nature hike and wandering is available.
- Before dinner Saturday Kim and Katherine will lead a cauldron and fire ceremony to assist you in letting go of what no longer serves you. You’ll have an experiential learning opportunity to understand the power and importance of completion, composting, and releasing with the support of the West and the medicine of fire. This is an amazing healing ceremony that not only cleans and clears energy but also restores your life force.
- After dinner we’ll move into a guided Ancestral Healing Drum Journey with Katherine and Kim. This experience assists in calling forth the gifts given through your ancestral lines, as well as continued purification and restoration.
- Every morning and night our Yoga Mistra Jen will lead you in either rejuvenating or restorative yoga practices, meditations and journaling that coincide with the fall retreat themes.
- Individual healing sessions - And yes, you will have an opportunity to work individually with your choice of Katherine, Kim, Taylor, and also Tarryn to relax, restore, and renew your whole self in this sacred retreat setting.
- Great Food - Expect good food and nourishment for your body & soul provided by our chef Erin.
- Integration and Closing Ceremony - At the end of our time together you will enjoy an integration and closing ceremony with our Hostess Becky, and our retreat leads Katherine and Kim.
Prior to our time together you’ll get some prompts for personal homework to prepare for our time together, including but not limited to what to bring for the ancestral altar (sacred items that will return to you after the retreat); and items and offerings you may want to offer to the fire for releasing (obviously they will not return to you.)
Additional educational materials will be provided to prepare you for our time together.
And you will have an extensive retreat booklet loaded with resources, educational materials about the teachings of the weekend, meditations, and ritual and ceremony you can continue once you leave our time together.
Suffice it to say, we are here to assist you in letting go of the things that cannot go on your life journey, helping you to reset and to fill up that you may live in joy.
Many teachings, meditations, and rituals are supported through the wisdom passed on from Katherine Skaggs' award winning book Artist Shaman Healer Sage: Timeless Wisdom, Practices, Ritual, and Ceremony to Transform Your Life and Awaken Your Soul
Retreat tuition includes two nights of accommodations • $777 (bunk bed and room sharing) • $888 (shared queen-sized bed room) • $999 (own queen bed in a shared room)
• five meals; two healing sessions with the practitioner of your choice • group ceremonies • guided yoga and meditation