Finding Your Power & Keeping Your Balance
…In times of Great Change
Sunday, March 26th
10 am to 5 pm
At H2Oasis at 6564 E. 51st St, Tulsa, OK. Must register online to get your space in class.
The times they are a changin’!
We live in a time of great uncertainty, with constant change that seems outside our control. The outer turmoil is rocking many of us and our worlds. This uneven ground can drain your mental, emotional and physical energy. Spiritually, we may even find ourselves bereft and afraid.
So what does one do to take care of oneself?
Managing your energy... from your thoughts and feelings to your physical body can be some of the most important things you do for yourself to be empowered and to feel balanced in your life. It always seems to come down to this no matter what you are dealing with in your life. Now more than ever each of us needs to learn to stay focused and clean energetically.
This workshop is a time to reset your energy… to re-center, and to find the internal compass, your True North. You will learn to better manage your own energy as the first step at living in your power. This will help you move through the eye of any storm much more easily and not be caught in the difficulties around you. At best they are a distraction. At worst they can be crippling your ability to live a powerful and joyful life.
Navigating the Road Map to Life
Learning to navigate in power and balance requires learning the road map to the spiritual system we live in. We'll look a certain principles and rules for living a spiritual life in power and balance within a physical world. Finding the balance between the two is key to staying balanced and in power.
This class is a spiritual, mental, emotional and physical restoration and integration.
You will learn the following to assist you in living a beautiful life, no matter the appearances of the world around you.
1. Reading the Map of Life and Understanding the Universal Laws & Rules along the way
2. Cleaning and clearing your energy
3. Setting space… personal, home, work, family
4. Clarifying boundaries through love
5. Getting a clear NO where you need it
6. Energy leaks… and how to stop them
7. Finding your Power, your Gifts, your Medicine
8. Calling on support … allies, angels and spirit helpers
9. Drum Journeying for guidance - Becoming the “knower” and trusting guidance
10. Awakening mystical power of prayer
11. Igniting creative power of curiosity and innocence
We’ll use a variety of creative practices to clear, reset, re-member one’s true self, fill up with energy, and create a new story and vision of what it is like to live an empowered life, balanced and strong.
Scroll all the way down to the end of the page to register for class.
Tuition is $99
Register early to ensure your space in class.
What you need to bring to class:
- Pen, journal or notebook, colored pens or pencils
- Drinking water for the day
- Sack lunch for our mid day break
You will leave class feeling more clear and heart centered, and have tools for your every day life for living in your power.