Women's Wisdom Circle and Flower Bath Ceremony
Sunday, July 16th
Noon to 4pm
Join Shamanic Practitioner Katherine Skaggs in her home studio
3148 Birmingham Drive in Fort Collins
Gather the Women, Heal the Heart, Flow the Love
Join in sacred ceremony and healing temple spaces on the Eve of the July New Moon with a flower bath ceremony for healing and opening the heart. The heart is the space of beauty, love, passion, intimacy, and the power to create a harmonious and loving life when open and at the highest frequencies. The school of Life often brings both beauty and challenge, inviting us to go deeper into our heart spaces to find love as the pathway to happiness, joy, and abundance.
This Sunday afternoon ceremony in July is a time for us to honor our heart spaces. It is a time for calling upon the beauty and power of Mother Earth's plants and their abundant energies, their flowers and their light.
Ceremonial space will be opened to create a safe and sacred container. Sacred smoke will be used to clean each woman's energy and to bring us present into a place of heart and healing. Intentions will be set, and ceremony will commence to heal, to love, and to come closer to your true heart self.
What you will experience:
- I will open a medicine circle, calling our allies, the Divine Mother, and our helpers to support our dreams, and bringing us into the potent powers of acceptance and unconditional love, creating a safe space for our heart's to open and bless ourselves and our world.
- You will be smudged with sacred smoke to clear dense energies that do not serve you.
- You will have the opportunity to introduce yourself, to speak to your heart's intentions and desires, for healing, for opening, and for support.
- The Plant Bath - A plant bath will be prepared before you come, cooking in the Summer sun to bless you. I will share the teachings of the plant bath and its benefits, as well as how you can bring that into your life practices. You will be invited to add blessings at the beginning of the afternoon with your prayers, as well as any additional herbs or flowers you may want to add.
- We will move into a tea ceremony with the heart opening plant teas of Bobinsana, Blue Lotus, Mugwort and Wild Dagga.
- Once we have enjoyed our tea, we'll move into a drum journey of the heart, inviting in the light of the Summer Sun to open and bless us. This is a time of deepening inwardly for direct knowing and guidance.
- We'll then flow into the blessings of the plant bath ceremony. This is time of stepping into the plant bath and dowsing ourselves with the medicine imbued by the plants, the flowers, and our prayers. (Bring a bathing suit or shorts and tank top and a towel... the more skin you can expose the better it gets.)
- A love potion blessing will be offered to each woman during the plant/flower bath ceremony.
- After we have enjoyed our tea and plant bath ceremony we'll gather with the Mythical Goddess Tarot cards for guidance and support. This is a time of individual and group readings.
- A time of sharing and integration will be enjoyed at the end of the readings and our time together.
- We'll then close the medicine wheel and release our ceremony to go upon our way, filled up and blessed.
What to Bring for the Day:
- A swimsuit or shorts and tank/or bathing suit top.
- A towel.
- Offerings for the flower bath - choose by their beauty, spiritual meaning, and healing properties that support your intentions
- Your favorite flower(s) or herbs.
- Suggestions may be such as rose for unconditional love, hawthorn for opening the heart, or yarrow for protection. Trust your instincts of what calls you that you would like to offer to the flower bath.
- Items for the altar to be blessed
- Stones, crystals, written prayers, candles, family photos, small statues and items of meaning, flowers, etc.
Click Below to Register and Pay
I look forward to seeing you here!
Shamanic Practitioner, and the Author and Artist of the Award Winning ARTIST SHAMAN HEALER SAGE – Timeless Wisdom, Practices, Ritual, and Ceremony to Transform Your Life and Awaken Your Soul
Katherine has more than 30 years experience as a spiritual teacher, guide, and mentor for the spiritual wellness and transformation of others. Katherine works with the powerful path of shamanism, its timeless practices, rituals, and ceremonies to offer healing and illumination individually and collectively. May it bless you and your life beyond imagination. Step into ceremony with Katherine to return to the sacred within yourself and all of your life.