Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Fair information practices
Katherine Skaggs and Soul Sistas Creative Productions, LLC is dedicated to treating our customers’ information in a manner that is consistently fair, ethical, and responsible. This commitment to fair electronic information practices is vital to our business, and means that we will always endeavor to:
- Exercise reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Implement reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is used or retained only for the purpose for which it was gathered.
- Take reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded information as provided by you.
Provide you with reasonable access to your personal information, and with procedures for correcting or updating that information as needed.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on www.katherines24.sg-host.com website.
In the normal course of business, Katherine Skaggs and Soul Sistas Creative Productions, LLC receives various types of digital information from our customers and other website visitors:
- Browser data – Katherine Skaggs and Soul Sistas Creative Productions, LLC may analyze users’ browser settings and IP address data to optimize delivery of web content through our sites. Any data collected in this way will be entirely anonymous, and will be used solely for analytical purposes.
- Cookie data – We employ cookies on a very limited basis to facilitate certain interactions with our customers. We do not employ cookies to track anonymous visitors, and we will never set a persistent cookie without your explicit prior approval. If you are concerned about cookies, we recommend that you set your browser to notify you accordingly; however, if you set the browser to refuse all cookies, you may not have access to certain functionality within our website.
- Form data – On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. Here you may provide personal information such as name, address, email address, phone number, credit card/debit information, etc. This information is used only for the purpose you have requested, or for the purchase of product and services. Your credit card will never be stored on our servers once a sale transaction is complete.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by the provided online tools to do so. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 970-372-0136 or send us an email at email@example.com.